Now Registering for Spring 2019 classes! A preview of our Summer 2019 schedule is also available. Registration for Summer 2019 will open May 1st!
- Tuition for the 10 week 2018-2019 Fall/Winter/Spring Music Together® Mixed Ages or Mixed Ages con Español session is $215 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $160. Mixed Ages Classes include CD, access our online Family Music Zone and digital song downloads, full color illustrated songbook and parent education materials.
- Tuition for the 10 week Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class (not affiliated with Music Together) is $215 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $160. Music Fundamentals tuition covers all in class materials, and also includes weekly lesson reports for homeschooling families and an informal performance during the final class of each semester.
- Tuition for the 4 week Summer 2019 Music Together Family Favorites PJ's classes is $100 per child with a sibling rate of $80. Tuition includes the Music Together Family Favorites CD, access to our online Family Music Zone and digital song downloads, parent education materials, and a handheld percussion instrument. There is no songbook for the Family Favorites session.
- Tuition for the 6 week Summer 2019 Music Together Mixed Ages classes is $150 per child with a sibling rate of $130. Tuition includes a CD, access our online Family Music Zone and digital song downloads, a full color illustrated songbook and parent education materials.
- Siblings of a registered child in Music Together classes who are 8 months or younger on the start date of classes may attend the semester FREE. No need to register them online, just write us a note in the registration comments so that we know they are coming, and bring them to class!
- Music Together classes offer a maximum of two make-up classes per child per semester on a space available basis. Make-ups may be done at any of our four studio locations in a mixed ages or con Español class, and are scheduled through our online make-up scheduler using an access code that is provided at the start of the semester. Refunds are NOT available for missed classes, and make-ups do not carry over from one semester to the next. No make-ups are offered for our Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class.
- We do not typically pro-rate tuition for late registrations, but will allow you to make up the classes missed.
- No refunds following the start of classes. A $30 admin fee will be assessed for cancellations prior to the start date of classes.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advanced notice, and registration for classes will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We collect all of our fees through PayPal at the time of registration. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this feature. You may manually enter a debit or credit card number once directed to the PayPal site.