Now Registering for Fall 2018 Classes!
- Tuition for the 10 week Fall/Winter/Spring Music Together® Mixed Ages session is $215 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $160. Mixed Ages Classes include CD, downloadable song code to access our online Family Music Zone and digital song downloads, full color songbook, growth chart and parent education materials.
- Tuition for our special 4 week Interim Family Favorites Music Together Class is $100 with a sibling discount of $80. The Family Favorites class includes a Family Favorites CD, growth chart, parent education materials, and a hardback Music Together Sing-A-Long storybook
- Tuition for the 10 week Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class (not affiliated with Music Together) is $215 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $160. Music Fundamentals tuition covers all in class materials, and also includes weekly lesson reports for homeschooling families and an informal performance during the final class of each semester.
- Siblings of a registered child in Music Together classes who are 8 months or younger on the start date of classes may attend the semester FREE. No need to register them online, just bring them to class!
- Music Together classes offer a maximum of two make-up classes per child per semester on a space available basis. Make-ups may be done at any of our three studio locations and are scheduled through our online make-up scheduler using an access code that is provided at the start of the semester. Refunds are NOT available for missed classes, and make-ups do not carry over from one semester to the next. No make-ups are offered for our Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class or our Interim Family Favorites session.
- We do not typically pro-rate tuition for late registrations, but will allow you to make up the classes missed.
- No refunds following the start of classes. A $30 admin fee will be assessed for cancellations prior to the start date of classes.
- Classes may be cancelled or consolidated with advanced notice, and registration for classes will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We collect all of our fees through PayPal at the time of registration. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this feature. You may manually enter a debit or credit card number once directed to the PayPal site.