Now Registering for Fall 2019!
- Tuition for the 10 week 2019-2020 Fall/Winter/Spring Music Together® Mixed Ages, Babies or Mixed Ages con Español session is $220 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $165 for children registered in the same class. Mixed Ages and Babies Classes include CD, access our online Family Music Zone and digital song downloads, full color illustrated songbook and parent education materials. Con Español classes receive all of the above, but with a bilingual CD and the addition of a Spanish to English song lyric translation booklet.
- Tuition for the 10 week Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class (not affiliated with Music Together) is $220 per child/semester with a sibling rate of $165. Music Fundamentals tuition covers all in class materials, and also includes weekly lesson reports for homeschooling families and an informal performance during the final class of each semester.
- Siblings of a registered child in Music Together Mixed Ages classes who are 8 months or younger on the start date of classes may attend the semester FREE. No need to register them online, just write us a note in the registration comments so that we know they are coming, and bring them to class!
- Music Together classes offer make-up classes on a space available basis through our online make-up scheduler. Make-ups may be done at any of our four studio locations in a mixed ages or con Español class, and are scheduled through our online make-up scheduler using an access code that is provided at the start of the semester. Refunds are NOT available for missed classes, and make-ups do not carry over from one semester to the next. No make-ups are offered for our Kindergarten-2nd grade Music Fundamentals Class.
- We do not typically pro-rate tuition for late registrations, but will allow you to make up the classes missed.
- No refunds following the start of classes. A $30 admin fee will be assessed for cancellations prior to the start date of classes.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advanced notice, and registration for classes will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We collect all of our fees through PayPal at the time of registration. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this feature. You may manually enter a debit or credit card number once directed to the PayPal site.